A new place…a perfect space
Client - Blemain Finance plc
Value - £3,000,000
Sector - Commercial, construction, reception & external works
When leading bridging loan business The Blemain Group outgrew their old HQ in Manchester, they moved to a stunning new location at Cheadle Royal Business Park.
Apart from the location itself, one of the key reasons for choosing the new facility was the potential for improvement and expansion.
It didn’t take long before they approached Redbridge to help them turn their new place into a perfect space.
Working together with Blemain’s architect and structural engineer, we undertook the construction of:
- A new two-storey glazed extension to the front of the existing structure, to serve as the building’s reception and meeting room space
- A complete landscaping of the external area, creating a boulevard-style approach to the building
But we didn’t stop there. We also undertook a full, tailor-made refurbishment of all three storeys of office space. This included:
- Solid and glazed partitioning
- A full mechanical and electrical installation throughout
- New floors and redecoration
- Installation of a bespoke EFTE roof within the central courtyard
- Complete upgrade of all existing toilets
- Creation of a full cafeteria, including installation of the kitchen and server equipment.
We worked closely with Blemain throughout the project, as there was an important inter-company landlord and tenant split on the works, requiring a division of costs and design considerations.