One St Peter's Square
Client - Mazars LLP
Value - £1,000,000
Redbridge were appointed by accountants, Mazars LLP, to undertake both the design and fit out of their new office suite on the first floor of One St Peter's Square, Manchester.
Totalling £1m, the scheme comprised of:
· the formation of new glazed and solid meeting rooms to the front elevation of the building (providing a fantastic view over St Peter's Square!);
· alterations to the existing sprinkler system, fire alarm system, electrical and mechanical installations;
· new roller racking storage facilities in addition to traditional fixed storage solutions;
· new decoration including feature vinyls throughout;
· laying new flooring, and
· the supply and installation of new furniture including state of the art meeting pods.
We had eight weeks to complete this project. As One St Peter's Square is recently completed, there are several fit outs going on throughout the building and a few floors are already occupied. We worked closely with the building management team and the other contractors on site throughout the scheme to ensure that all works were coordinated with the other contractors and tenants to ensure minimal disruption and hazards.